Airdrop for Badges Claimed Between May 4 - 31

I support this proposal big time.

I missed the BANK drop because my badge was still unclaimed in my email. I claimed it directly on the day of the DAO announcement but was already too late. I might be biased but sounds like a fair proposal. Personally I donā€™t mind a 6 month cliff. 35000 BANK for the membership in the DAO is what I think most people want

Sounds good to me! :smiley:

This is cool. I have a bunch of friends that were premium members that didnā€™t claim a badge and theyā€™re all a titch bummed. One of em is happy regardless, which is great.

Disagree with this. People who didnā€™t claim beforehand may have many reasons for not claiming. Jobs, childcare, lack of experience with browser wallets etc. They were supporting financially, reading, listening, sharing and whatever else before anything was announced so they deserve to be rewarded, even if they were not savvy enough to guess what was coming.

1 Like

Iā€™m archiving this. Reply if you would like it reopened

1 Like

@frogmonkee Has there been any official follow-up regarding an airdrop for those of us that claimed between May 4 - May 31?

@0x_Lucas is working on it. I believe they ran into some technical difficulties.

1 Like

Hello again,
I compared the 2021 badges between the first and 2nd airdrops, gist here:

There are approximately 490 people who claimed their badge between May 4 and May 31, myself among them. I feel as though many of those individuals would/could be an asset to the DAO since they invested in Bankless prior to the DAO announcement. Personally, I feel as though those folks should get the full 35000 BANK originally distributed; however, if there is a desire to somewhat discount the fact that they didnā€™t claim before the 4th, a mere 19,816.75 BANK each (9,710,207.5 total) would enable them to gain access to the DAO.

It seems like this proposal has gotten lost in the shuffle, understandably so, given the flurry of activity. In the end, I wish to have some sort of resolution as to whether this is fully rejected or if there is someone somewhere working on this since a month ago, it seemed to have community support.

We have two claims contracts that will go back to the Treasury after ~60 days. Iā€™m okay with taking some BANK from those claims contracts and distributing when theyā€™re back in our Treasury

Hello hereā€¦ Itā€™s been two months, and I know that the leftovers from the first airdrop have been returned to the Treasury. How do you feel about reintroducing this idea to the DAO? Which Guild do you think would be the most appropriate place to discuss this?