DRAFT (1)Bankless DAO <> HumanDAO

Here is the official purpose:

The humanDAO is an open organization with the goal of improving human lives by connecting people all over the world to the new opportunities in the crypto digital economy.

humanDAO’s two objectives:

• helping people
  • through crypto platforms and protocols

How we do that will evolve over time but right now we can achieve this goal through Play-to-Earn P2E games and scholarships.

We wish there was a scholarship for everyone, we notice all of you, keep your head up and stay positive, contribute to the community and we can grow together. The bigger humanDAO becomes the more humans we can help.

This is also a place for newbies to learn about crypto. What many don’t realize is that P2E can only happen because of new technology like Bitcoin and Ethereum which powers DeFi and NFTs (an Axie is an NFT).

Crypto is digital money, global payments, and applications. A new internet with different incentives and new business models. The crypto community has built a booming digital economy and bold new ways for creators to earn online. It’s open to everyone, wherever you are in the world, all you need is an internet connection.

The best part, if you’re reading this than you’re an early adopter. Similar to the first youtubers and social media influencers, you are here at the birth of a paradigm shift. Take advantage.

The humanDAO wants to empower you to help bring these new opportunities and educate your local communities. Stay tuned on how as we grow.
@Eagle we are also getting revenue from them given they utilize degen, bankless academy, bed index, and a 5m token allocation which will help diversify our treasury too.

I agree we need to be selective but their mission is very similar to bDAO and which i believe can be very easy partnership to have given we have done so much of the leg and can help leverage our experience to there and in exchange they utilize and buy our products.

1 Like

Site - https://humandao.org/ has the link to the COMMUNITY/discord (15k people) and the DOCS are in the menu w tokenomics, mission, governance, and structure

This contains our blog posts w more details. humanDAO – Medium

Sorry can’t post more links as per rules of forum

@Eagle and @intlcapitalist HumanDAO also did an AMA with @AboveAverageJoe already and the partnership is really valuable to the ecosystem for both bankless dao and HumanDAO

I’d like to hear from @AboveAverageJoe on this…

2 Likes

Also it looks like hDAO is already using the Bankless logo and saying we are a partner? If it’s not official, this is concerning…

2 Likes

here is a link in our discord to the conversation: Discord

AB: I feel your heart is in this and I want to support you. I also think you have a good sense for opportunity. However, I believe there are some material missing pieces in this proposal. The Spec starts to address what I’m lookinng for, but only just barely.

The way I read the spec is that 5mm HDAO tokens (0.50% of total issuance of 1bn tokens) will be granted to bDAO, with a vesting schedule, in exchange for being featured within newsletters and social media accounts.

What exactly does featured mean? What advertising inventory are they buying? Over what time period and with what frequency? Do the appropriate guilds know about this? Have they bought in? Is the inventory available? Do our marketing contributions match the vesting schedule? These questions are just the beginning. Brother, we’re going to need a lot more detail to understand the opportunity.

Final bit: Frog’s proposal should be adopted, which directs us to have two precisely worded polling options. The phrasing goes like this:
“Should we move this to snapshot?
Yes
Needs Revision”

1 Like

Featured means running a featured story (or 2) about us pre launch. You can even use this as the story to not take up time from writers. A humanDAO Conversation. What is the humanDAO? | by humanDAO | Nov, 2021 | Medium

Then something similar to a sponsor ad/blurb w logo and slogan, preferably a mainstay in the newsletters as we have so much overlap in mission, values, and builders.

We are partnering w BD through our builder allocation. 5 million of those tokens go to BD at the same vesting schedule as the rest of the builders… 10% unlocked immediately, then vest like here Token Allocation - humanDAO

So BD will receive 500k tokens at first. 1 yr lock. Then BD will receive 93,750 HDAO tokens every month for 48 months

2 Likes

We asked for permission and was granted because we are utilizing DEGEN and Academy when released, as well as holding BED on the books post launch. This proposal is for a much deeper partnership then using the bot. And we want BD to know we are serious, thus the token allocation and having a multi-sig holder from the community. I have done an AMA w AAJ. We have many of the same contributors from BD in our community. Please look at other replies in this section for more details and answers.

2 Likes

@Brustkern- I think @Chris2pherChase meant to direct this reply at you: Bankless DAO <> HumanDAO - #12 by Chris2pherChase

1 Like

After some research, I don’t believe that HumanDAO has the track record we would like for a partnership of this scale. Keep working, build your following and your resume, and consider re-proposing a few months down the line when you have case studies and results to present. It’s a no from me at the moment—it feels too early.

3 Likes

I am in favor of the DAO2DAO relations but, as well as for the marketing actions of the DAO, I believe that it is necessary to be able to determine from time to time the best actions to take.

• The airdrop that HumanDAO wants to perform is an action that aims to add value to its DAO by acquiring possible participants. I don’t think it brings value to BanklessDAO

• The use of BanklessDAO structures can obviously be allowed and shared, provided that BanklessDAO get the same value in exchange, making the due proportions between BanklessDAO and HumanDAO

• The use of the BanklessDAO brand and visibility should be limited to particular occasions to be checked from time to time, as Samantha says

• Marketing, visibility, educational support, etc. if requested from individual members, it is the individual members who have to decide whether to accept this proposal, without expecting any kind of contribution from BanklessDAO

• If this support is requested from the DAO, in some cases it will be possible for a consideration of equal value for the services provided (providing education) and in others it will not be possible (marketing)

DAOs do not compete with each other. Individual members decide which DAOs they can favor.

DAO2DAO initiatives are intended to create value mutually, obviously proportionate to the size and importance of each of the partners.

Bootstrapping a new DAO with all BanklessDAO content means creating a new BanklessDAO, not a new initiative. Personally, I would be against creating a copy of BanklessDAO which by the way would not bring any value to us.

Furthermore, BanklessDAO is trying to build forms of revenue, I don’t think that paying members and internal structures to give value and work to third parties can be seen as something advisable today.

2 Likes

Good points @Grendel I would go even further, HumanDAO for me at least does not fit the bill for a major partner to BanklessDAO. I don’t see us playing in the same league, from my (given) limited research.

HumanDAO could of course be a customer to BanklessDAO, they could buy from our services, paying in ETH/USDC or BANK. For me this approach would be the one to take here, I don’t see their current proposal adding any value to BanklessDAO at all. So I would push for us to sell our marketing services if needed from our marketing guild and I noticed discussions about them using Academy resources, this should of course be paid 100% by them. Unless we do development which further improves our product, then we can share a piece of the costs, like it would be with any other product or service bought by them to enhance their onboarding.

just my 2 gwei

1 Like

Hi thank you for writing up the first Draft proposal.

Perhaps:

1. Next time, a draft can be placed under the general category instead.
  2. May I suggest you remove the BanklessDAO from your website https://humandao.org/ as a formal partner. Because as far as I know, as per this proposal: we have only stated our INTENT to partner. banklessDAO 🤝 humanDAO

So if you would like, you can write as partnership details in discussion or something along those lines.
3) In general, i do see great alignment in both BanklessDAO and HumanDAO. I will be happy to support a close working relationship.
4) However, we do need to write in more details the terms and conditions of the partnership. Obviously many of our more vocal members here do not feel that the current stated terms are a basis for an equal partnership. Perhaps we haven’t got time to write them out in more detail.

2 Likes

I agree with alot of the points made above. The proposal is way to general and i cant see that bDAO gets the same out of this deal as HumanDAO. Its a no from me as it stands right now.

1 Like

This is very helpful. Thank you

TLDR: HumanDAO is a P2E guild DAO, with plans to eventually be more than that. HDAO is offering a 0.5% stake (vested, not sure how much is it worth at current valuation) in exchange for access to bDAO resources, brand, & marketing (not clearly defined what is requested). Agreed with all the above, this proposal is poorly defined atm and cannot be considered in its current form.

I was able to listen to the ama and both AA Joe and Chris are well aligned at this point as are both DAO’s in vision, mission, values and goals. While nothing is perfect and this is another global experiment, as the oldest current bDAO member at age 77 and reportedly the oldest of any current DAO I am proud to be a builder here as well as a contributor with the bDAO. I voted for this proposal and ask others to join with up both DAOs in partnership to make the World a better place for all. Together stronger, faster and more able to create wealth for a new global middle class.

Moving to archive. Please reply to reopen.