BanklessDAO Product Support Center Season 3 Budget Proposal

Great Proposal! I also come from a Client Services background and I was thinkin on how it would work if we had some kind of bDAO Help Desk a couple weeks ago before I knew about this proposal and I’ll add some thoughts. Super excited about this!

As we grow and scale Product Support is going to be crucial. Perhaps instead of treasury funding, each guild / project would fund the Support team and include that in their treasury requests? Initial funding may be required to get it off the ground.

My thoughts were born out of the question " If we are gonna build on the narrative of the future of work, then how can we create jobs for our people to earn bank? " rather than the above post that was born out of need for product support for Degen specifically

—We could possibly use Zendesk / Zendesk.com ? This could also be integrated with the mobile app! . great possibilities there.

–In addition to using Zendesk, It would be pretty easy to spin up a mini-call center and then pay rep’s in bank.

couple different ways I could see this play out

– Dao2Dao service?
–Dao to protocol service?
–Inter-dao service?
– DAO to normie / crypto curious service?
– dao to trad-fi / business service?

I currently work for a company called NRTC — https://www.nrtc.coop/ – We could fork over alot of the tooling and resources and apply it to bDAO for Product Support. I will be reaching out to go into more detail. Im in favor and would love to work closely with this project.

1 Like