[Community Vote] Season 6

Always a pleasure to cast my votes on this post and discover whether I’m in majority or minority with my opinion opinion.

To add on @jameswmontgomery.eth’s comment - I suggest a simple solution for polls using the following scheme

• For (or no objections)
  • Against (or objections)
  • I have concerns/questions and will express them in comments before I vote.

Ultimately you want to find out who’s for or against and help those who need clarity before they can utilise their voice.

One very important thing I’m missing here is a follow up on the GSE Deliverables. @0xJustice and the GSEs did an amazing job flashing out the first scope of deliverables in their recent GSE Deliverables - Cohort 1 post.

I think we just missed an opportunity to follow up on these recommendations by getting votes on a several poll options to gauge sentiment on their recommendation. With the poll set up I’ve suggested above we could have casted community feedback on some points (such as the seasonal pass) to measure level of consensus in our community and thereby give the GSE signals additional signals to further support the implementation process. I wonder if I’m the only one missing this?

3 Likes