Compensation at BanklessDAO

thanks for your post.

In order to give some additional reasoning, I invite all those who have not yet done so to read the post on the compensation structure implemented by PoolTogether. Personally I found it very interesting and instructive, perhaps it does not add new ideas but organizes them in an interesting way.

I think that we too should distinguish in a similar way the modalities of contribution, also continuing on the path of the distinction between full time and part time, which obviously is based on the general interest of the DAO.

I also insist on a point that I think is important: we all know that the purpose is decentralization, but - as Yearn (and not only) teaches - it is difficult to wake up in the morning in a decentralized universe without first creating infrastructure and educational means that support and allow its flowering.

Perhaps there could be a point of contact between full-time positions and the establishment of an infrastructure team that helps the DAO to navigate the best path to be able to flourish and decentralize in a fair, transparent and fruitful way for the whole ecosystem.

11 Likes