I am looking for Feedback and Sentiment around the DAO paying in Stables (TEMP CHECK)

If we don’t have it YET, I would think that we should not promote misleading How to get paid by DAOs | Bankless

I also feel the need to point out that not much has been done in relation to this post Compensation at BanklessDAO

Or expecting anyone to complete anything without a clear knowledge of what they would be compensated. Coordinape doesn’t cut it. We learned that from the DAO wide Coordinape and the last 2 seasons in the Treasury Dept.

Just a couple examples of where I think the DAO itself has failed.

@homie while I do support this, I think that there would need to be a step before this that would be needed. Not all work is created equal, just as IRL it isn’t.
There should be a tier system of sorts in terms of amount of compensation (I will use an example that someone else made: someone who retweets a shouldn’t be paid the same as a dev)

Then we would also need to set criteria (in a bounty - criteria that has to be met in order to receive payment) that would have to be met.