Audit of the Governance tools and procedures of BanklessDAO: Emergency Protocol

Hi @Trewkat
I did my best to answer these

Why is the title of this post Request for Comments yet there is a poll which asks for agreement to adopt the framework?

1. To also gauge sentiment. And comments on the poll itself. NFThinker gave me a great one.

Why does the poll include this an option? I assume it is meant to be the question. It’s not valid the way it is.

1. It shouldn’t. I must have done something wrong.

temp check - Do you agree to adopt this interim Governance Framework?

Why is there no rationale provided for the proposed interim governance framework?

1. I should have referenced my previous post regarding the consolidation of administrative privileges and control over our server, our work and .

What is your rationale for the proposed interim governance framework?

1. My rationale is a combination of things. Our governance is editable, and has been edited. Until we see what has or hasn’t been changed, it makes sense to me to have something simple in place

If this interim framework is adopted, how long would you anticipate it being in place?

1. Until there is something that has been voted on to replace it. The governance Dept is working on this (as you know)

What governance strategy would be pursued following the adoption of an interim framework?

1. I would say decentralized good governance, but if you factor in Bankless then it is more of a decentralized hybrid model.

Why have you not sought any feedback or collaboration with other DAO contributors in proposing this framework?

1. I am currently asking for feedback.

Why are members separated into two categories if both have equal voting rights?

1. Right now voting rights are not equal. The more BANK you have the more say that you have. That shouldn’t be the only thing that counts. This adds those other layers in.

Does the Season Pass refer to the planned pass associated with tlBANK?

1. It can, but doesn’t have to. That is why I incorporate BANK in any form.

If so, why is there a need to specify Junior members? Are you suggesting that people who do not hold the BANK token can vote on DAO proposals?

1. Yes, just as Guest Pass holders can vote now. But their vote only matters if it is 1 person 1 vote. This way, their vote can be counted for more than that.

How did you choose the Inner Circle Partners and Partner Nations?

1. I chose the first thing that came to my mind. I was doing it quickly. Feel free to call it whatever you would like.

What code of conduct would the wallet address need to agree to?

1. I am open to suggestions. I believe the legal Guild is working on one. There is Discords that everyone has already agreed to. Something bDAO specific could be added.

How would you verify that the code of conduct has been agreed to?

1. It could be written as an article or an NFT. To collect it, you sign the transaction

What is a Bankless Boarding Pass?

1. Another thing that I thought of - I probably heard something like this before and it sounded right. It doesn’t matter what the name is.

Does Bankless Badge refer to the Bankless HQ subscriber badge, or something else?

1. Yes it refers to the Bankless HQ badge

What “BanklessDAO Governance Documents” would be changed as a result of a successful RFc?

Do you really expect that people will understand this framework without any contextual supporting information from you?

I am not that great at explaining things. A great explanation would be nice.