Audit of the Governance tools and procedures of BanklessDAO: Emergency Protocol

Credentialed by who, or what

I don’t have an exact answer here. There must be some sort of course lesson or class that can credential on each

Based on, what? Based on who? Someone has to build it from somewhere.

I don’t know. I had no clue @links mentioned something about the multisig. I am not sure what it has to do with though

@ForCAble @Sprinklesforwinners i will quote what I wrote above since both of you seem to have missed it.

Please stop spreading misinformation. The multisig was never hacked.

1 Like

Since this is a general post and not a proposal, moved it to general.

@Sprinklesforwinners ,

As an FYI, the emergency protocol you are referencing was invalidated and superseded by the constitution as a governance structure.

So this as a general path forward doesn’t work in terms of governance.

While some of the points you have highlighted ARE valid, I would strongly recommend joining the appropriate working groups that are focused on resolving them, in the governance department and elsewhere.

Attempting to replace the governance in entirety on your own is, at best unnuanced and distracting, and at worst disruptive and destructive.

3 Likes

Okay, thanks. What workgroup would an audit of permissions fall under? Or an audit of server permissions?

great job switching admins for the forum! I definitely feel better knowing at least members of our community are admins.

1 Like

Infosec is the place to do that.