Following the approval of the proposal , the DAO will transfer ownership of the treasury multisig wallet from the genesis team.
This proposal would further decentralized the DAO by transferring ownership from a “centralized” genesis team to the DAO.
- Applicants reply to the post with their application.
- After 7 days, the application period closes. If there are not 7+ applicants, applications will remain open until 7+ applications are received.
- A new post is then created for voting, Voting lasts for 7 days. DAO members will be allowed to vote for 7 candidates.
- The 7 applicants with the most votes are submitted to the DAO for approval via a snapshot vote, voting lasts for 7 days and quorum is 20%+ of BANK (from circulating supply)
- If the vote passes >> new multisig wallet holders are added
- If the vote fails >> Ops Guild gets feedback from the DAO and ensures the feedback is disseminated. The election process takes place again. Anyone is free to reuse an existing application and the existing multisig wallet holders remain until new holders are elected
- Any DAO member is eligible to apply.
- There are no term limits.
- Discord handle
- Reason for applying
- Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO
- Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee?
- How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week?
- Sponsor(s) (i.e. people who will second your nomination. The more the better)