DAO Multi-Sig Signers Vote

Introduction

This forum post is for electing the new set of multi-sig signers for the Bankless DAO treasury.
the Season 2 Grants Committee. Each voter and choose UP TO SEVEN members. Polls will close at 11:59pm EDT on Sept 30th, 2021.

Spec linked:

https://snapshot.org/#/banklessvault.eth/proposal/Qmdthz7Anz7g2aJJAewNqm3gQnssP5NkS2StNKELvArQkk

Above Average Joe#5427

@AboveAverageJoe

• Reason for applying: Multisig should be held by DAO members.
  • Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO I have been participating in an administrative and support capacity since the first day of the DAO, am on the Operations guild and the Grants Committee multisig, and am actively involved in the Tokenomics Committee formation.
  • Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee? Leadership experience as an Eagle Scout. In-Depth knowledge of the processes that evolved the DAO into its current form
  • How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week? Full Time 40+
  • Sponsor(s): Grendel#3875, sovereignhealth.crypto#9040, frogmonkee

Kouros#2107

@Kouros

• Reason for applying: The DAO multisig needs a more dynamic approach.
  • Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO: I’ve been heavily involved in BanklessDAO since the beginning coordinating the Treasury Guild, doing the NFT sales, being a member of the Grants Committee or performing main Ops tasks.
  • Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee? In my opinion, being an active member in BanklessDAO is essential to be a multisigner as we need dynamism to execute transactions. As advised before I spend a chunk of time every week in the DAO and I’m aware of all main events, processes, and procedures in the DAO.
  • How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week? 40 + hours
  • Sponsor(s): Above Average Joe, Grendel, RedVAn, frogmonkee

frogmonkee#6855

@frogmonkee

• Reason for applying: I believe I act with the DAO’s best interest in mind
  • Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO Been involved in the DAO since day 1. Active in multiple guilds, pivotal in governance and coordination. See my summary page as a proxy for activity.
  • Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee? Culturally aligned with the DAO. I’m here to stay. You can pry Bankless DAO off of my dead hands.
  • How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week? Full Time 40+
  • Sponsor(s): Grendel, Kouros, AAJ

0xLucas#3124

@0x_Lucas

• Reason for applying: I’m already on the multi-sig and would like community’s approval to maintain that position!
  • Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO Editor of the Bankless newsletter, Season 1 Grants Committee, Operations Guild, and BED Index project lead.
  • Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee?~20 hours
  • How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week?
  • Sponsor(s): Ryan Sean Adams, David Hoffman, frogmonkee, AAJ

Grendel#3875

@Grendel

• Reason for applying: being often online and attentive to what happens in BanklessDAO, I am applying to be able to make my availability as a service to the DAO
  • Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO I am an active contributor to the DAO, both in terms of interaction with other members and in some Guilds (translators, marketing and Ops) and in the grants committee
  • Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee? What will you bring? first of all I offer my willingness to serve the dao even in the signature of the multisig. I believe to date that I have demonstrated my reliability in the various multisigs in which I participate
  • How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week? 20-30
  • Sponsor(s): Eagle, Kouros, frogmonkee, AAJ

RedVan#0611

@RedVan

• Reason for applying: Excited to help disperse funds to our projects and members while learning more about Gnosis Safe.
  • Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO Active member of multiple guilds and projects: Bankless Academy + DAOPunks.
  • Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee? What will you bring? A continued determination to push forward the Bankless mission and ethos while building out our DAO.
  • How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week? Available when needed
  • Sponsor(s): fin4thepeople#8470, Ap0ll0517🏴#5781, AAJ, frogmonkee

TommyOlofsson#5656

@tommyolofsson

• Reason for applying: being often online and attentive to what happens in BanklessDAO, I would be able to help keep the transactions moving in a good pace.
  • Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO I am an active contributor to the DAO, mainly in governance for guilds (Translators and Marketing) and auditor for the Treasury.
  • Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee? What will you bring? I belive in the mission of the DAO and I will continue to contribute and offer my services to the DAO. I belive I have demonstrade my reability.
  • How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week? Many, for this purpose, can reply whenever needed.
  • Sponsor(s): Eagle, Kouros, Bpetes and Grendel

Bpetes#9961

@Bpetes

• Reason for applying: :heart: this DAO, want to support/help where I can, want to continue to enhance my knowledge of Gnosis setup/ops especially w/ cool things emerging like Zodiac
  • Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO Gnosis Signer & Governance Coordinator role holder for Design Guild, Product Designer on Bounties Board project, DAOCartographer in ops-guild, semi-regularly comment/post here in Discourse
  • Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee? What will you bring?: I’m trusted signer on a guild already and externally as part of the core-team and signer for @CityDAO
  • How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week? Already am committing lots of hours to bankless each week and feel well aligned to adding this to my responsibilities.
  • Sponsor(s): Tommyolofsson , Icedcool, Grendel, frogmonkee

Jon Otherbright | BFR & TDGFR#7023

@Otherbright

• Reason for applying: Working for the Bankless Nation since May 2020, I feel it is a duty, but also a pleasure to be a part of the Cypherpunk adventure that represents the fact of being a signer of the BanklessDAO Multi-Sig Treasury.
  • Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO I’m the main French translator of the BanklessDAO newsletters, a Talent Coordinator of the Translators Guild, and a signer of the Translators Guild multi-sig. I also manage BanklessFR, MetaversalFR and The Daily Gwei FR, which is not yet directly related to BanklessDAO, but it should become so!
  • Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee? I am above all an active member. I am a crypto-native and I already know how multi-sig systems work.
  • How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week? I already spend about 10 hours a week to bDAO (without counting my activity on BanklessFR, MetaversalFR and TheDailyGweiFR)
  • Sponsor(s): Grendel, RyanSeanAdams

Icedcool#4947

@Icedcool

• Reason for applying: I love working with BanklessDAO, and am in full support of the DAO’s mission. I would be excited to be a part multisig and helping the DAO’s growth.
  • Describe your involvement thus far at BanklessDAO I’m heavily involved in the #dev-guild, the grants committee, #operations, and am focused on facilitating the technology needs of the DAO.
  • Qualifications - What will you bring to the committee? I will bring my dedication, time and commitment to serving the DAO with integrity.
  • How many hours can you commit to the DAO per week? 40+ hours. (makin the jump!)
  • Sponsor(s): Jamesmontgomery.eth, Grendel, Frogmonkee

Poll

SELECT UP TO SEVEN (7) MEMBERS

• Above Average Joe#5427
  • Kouros#2107
  • frogmonkee#6855
  • 0xLucas#3124
  • Grendel#3875
  • RedVan#0611
  • TommyOlofsson#5656
  • Bpetes#9961
  • Jon Otherbright | BFR & TDGFR#7023
  • Icedcool#4947

0 voters

3 Likes

What kind of legal liabilities do multisig signers have?

1 Like