Badge-Based Distribution for Subscriber Airdrop (FINAL)

@nickpcity If you became a Bankless member after April 30th then you are correct that you are unfortunately not going to get any BANK airdropped. Only those who were a paid subscription member before May 1st are eligible for the airdrops.

However I love your interest in the DAO. I highly recommend reading this thread by @frogmonkee to help understand a part of the energy and direction of the DAO. Hopefully the posts on these forums help you understand the value we are striving for (it is a lot of work in progress)!

Also remember that everything here is still a new process, and I think that your voice is important. There are proposals on this forum that you can be a part of without even owning any BANK (although you won’t be able to vote on any DAO Snapshot votes without owning BANK).

Feel free to stop by the Discord and hang out with others in the #courtyard channel. There are plenty of members who are chatting in there and would love to hear your thoughts (on the DAO or anything crypto).

Take care!