BanklessCard [DRAFT 1]

Wow this is so cool. What happened to this project. Any updates?

We are still going strong!

We validated that the idea is possible from a legal and compliance perspective - we are in the process of minting our legal entities and have offers of service from 4 card providers.

Also from a tech perspective- we iterated on some prototypes to figure out how to live users from custodial to non-custodial solutions, and as well how to interact with web3 products in-app.

From a user perspective, we have iterated on our UX via user tests and had almost 900 per-launch signups, plus 10+ DAOs interested in being launch partners.

We know we need ~2M USD to get to self-sovereignty, so were currently pitching and figuring out our fundraising strategy while working on gathering more users and iterating on our UX.

I’m on the run, so that’s a quick rundown, but feel free to ask more if interested, or join us on discord in #bankless-card

2 Likes

I’ve been absent for a bit but am happy to see you all are making good progress on this! I’ll pop back into Discord too, but if you need any more help from a UX design/research perspective, let me know. :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

We are always looking for help :slight_smile:

Currently getting ready to run a round of user tests, so we can get you going immediately. Intro yourself in #bankless-card and we will get started :wink:

1 Like