Proposal for Branding Guild

I hear wedding bells in the distance! :ring:

Thank you for your reply, Ornella. The need for guidance is clear. The delivery mechanism is what we need to clarify. Looking forward to figuring it out with all the brilliant minds here in BanklessDAO :brain:

2 Likes

I believe that the growth and complexity of the DAO challenge for inter-discipline collaborations. As @Ornella mentioned, the wedding between Design and Marketing is near, and defining how we bridge those two efficiently is crucial. Even though I fully agree that Marketing and Branding aren’t the same, I believe that creating a separate guild only increases the risk of siloing. The department solution where representatives from different guilds facilitate the collaboration between all parties involved.

We need to define a workflow that lays out how incoming requests are properly defined (briefing), scheduled, and enriched with harmonized visuals that are in accordance with the branding requirements. This would greatly improve the quality of DAO outreaches, campaigns, and more.

Therefore I am for a solution that combines forces not splits them further. Happy to organize the wedding and play marriage counselor :bell:

2 Likes

Great to have your support Mr. V! Plenty of brainstorming to come for this branding initiative. Whatever form it takes, it will have a huge impact on our ability to deliver clear and concise messaging through all our channels.

1 Like

Totally Agre! We need to defined our value proposition and our brand statment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for give a brand consisntat in our communication and marketing actions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like