Authors; Editors: senad.eth#8782, links#7868, Trewkat#1933, HiroKennellyᵍᵐ#0001
Date created: Mar 12, 2023
Date submitted: Apr 27, 2023
Submission Period: Apr 27, 2023 - May 6, 2023 (10days)
Election Period: May 8, 2023 - May 15, 2023 (7days - Snapshot)
Relevant Links: Google Doc, bDIP-8 Election and Selection of BanklessDAO Vault Multi-Signature Wallet Signers.
The BanklessDAO Vault multi-signature wallet (vault multisig) is the holder of DAO funds, and disburses BANK to DAO Organizational Units. It is managed by a team of seven BanklessDAO members, and requires four of the seven members to sign in order for any transaction to be executed.
Vault multisig signers have the following rights and responsibilities:
To be considered for selection and to retain the role, vault multisig signers must meet the following criteria:
- Recognition as a Level 2 Contributor of BanklessDAO.
- Active membership of BanklessDAO for at least one year.
- A previously held leadership position in the DAO (equivalent to Guild Coordinator, Project Champion, Grants Committee).
- Experience as a signer on a multi-signature wallet.
- Current knowledge of BanklessDAO’s governance procedures.
- (optional) Should ideally have a Chippi .
- Discord handle
- Reason for applying
- Qualifications (i.e. proof of criteria above)