Season 8 - BanklessDAO Vault Multi-Signature Wallet Signers Election Application Submission

Discord handle

senad.eth :black_flag:#8782

Reason for applying

I believe that the BanklessDAO multisig signers are supposed to be active community members, who are contributing to improve our governance, represent our values and principles (IRL) and live and brief the Bankless lifestyle. As guardians of our treasury and our last line of defense, their responsibility is to protect, help innovate, drive culture & more value to our community.

I’m with the DAO since Dec 2021 and became and L2 in in May 2022, while in NYC representing BanklessDAO as an instructor at Crypto Nexus. I actively contributed to the improvement of governance structures and procedures at the Treasury Department in Season 5/6 and was elected as a member of the Grants Committee for Season 6/7 with and overwhelming support by our community! I was also invited to join a panel on DAO-Governance on behalf of BanklessDAO in January at DAOVOZ (WEF yearly conference).

As a multisig signer, I consider it both to be a duty to our community and a joy to participate in the Cypherpunk adventure. I have been a part of the DAO for over 1 1/2 years, serving in coordination, administrative and support roles. I’ve also been actively involved in the instantiation of the Treasury Department.

Qualifications

9 Likes