Season 8 - BanklessDAO Vault Multi-Signature Wallet Signers Election Application Submission

Discord Handle: Mr. V | mariokondo.eth#2771

Reason for the Application: I joined bDAO in Q4 2021 and was onboarded to the Marketing Guild due to my decade-long experience in the field. While supporting campaigns with my copywriting and marketing strategy, I realized that my degree in political science could help the Department more than my expertise in marketing/advertising. Consequently, I was elected as Governance and Treasury for the Marketing Department and created the Marketing Department Constitution. Since Season 3, I have been focusing on treasury management for the Marketing Department. However, I believe my structured thinking and numerical proficiency could benefit bDAO beyond a single Department.

But let’s back up. Who is Mr. V, and why am I being called Mario Kondo? The nickname “Mario Kondo” actually came from @JENetics back in the day, when she was surprised by how much I enjoyed cleaning up digital structures and databases to ensure that everything was in order. That is why got in touch with @perchy and asked for a manifestation of my web3 character. This truly sparks joy for me. I can’t leave any spreadsheet in chaos, and I have to clean up and optimize any Notion page that I come across. I believe this alone qualifies me for the multi-sig role.

I believe I am qualified for this role as I meet all six requirements. As a Swiss person and a father of two lovely boys, I bring a responsible and neutral mindset to this role. For me, bDAO is not just a social experiment; I care about the people involved and what we can achieve together if we stay focused. It would be an honor to serve the DAO as a trusted signer of the multi-sig.

Qualifications

• bDAO Member since December 2021. L2 status since February 2022
  • Marketing Department Role Holder since February 2022 (Governance & Treasury)
  • Creator of the Marketing Department Constitution
  • Active Governance Contributor and studied political science at University Zürich
  • Lots of multi-sig experience as treasury coordinator for MD
  • ThriveCoin Top 5 Contributor for bDAO
  • Chippi Holder

Sponsors / References: Marvel , @Ornella , @senad.eth, @nikhilbaranwal

I would feel honored to become a multi-sig signer for the bDAO and will do my best to serve you and the bDAO :heart::pray:

7 Likes