Season 8 - BanklessDAO Vault Multi-Signature Wallet Signers Election Application Submission

1. Discord handle

Bananachain🏴 (Nanner)#6171

1. Reason for applying

Working with multisigs is fun but requires attention to detail, accuracy, reliability and timely execution. Speed of transactions has been one issue lately. In this regard I notice new queued transactions quickly, check all the detail, sign just as fast and „voilà“, life can go on for the ones at the receiving end. For this reason and to ensure this, I am interested being one of the new custodians of the BanklessDAO vault multisig wallet.

And should bridging using wallet connect be required at the DAO vault level at some point, I can bring my experience from TBS to bear, too.

Ultimately the multi-signers are here to serve Bankless DAO and help its community to thrive. I can do my part to ensure this.

1. Qualifications (i.e. proof of criteria above)

L2 and active member at bankless since January 2022 with regular involvement in governance (treasury, bDAO work agreements and related docs), experienced and reliable multisig signer in particular at GC and as (hidden) 2nd B Labs project champion… and Chippy bearer.

1. Recognition as a Level 2 Contributor of BanklessDAO. :white_check_mark:
  2. Active membership of BanklessDAO for at least one year. :white_check_mark:
  3. A previously held leadership position in the DAO (equivalent to Guild Coordinator, Project Champion, Grants Committee). :white_check_mark:
  4. Experience as a signer on a multi-signature wallet. :white_check_mark:
  5. Current knowledge of BanklessDAO’s governance procedures. :white_check_mark:
  6. (optional) Should ideally have a Chippi :stuck_out_tongue:. :white_check_mark:
6 Likes