Season 8 - BanklessDAO Vault Multi-Signature Wallet Signers Election Application Submission

Discord handle

links🏴#7868

Reason for applying

I’ll be honest - I’m not sure if I should apply. The reason for this election is to get more active people, and I don’t know that I can do a better job than the current multisigners.

That being said, I believe part of the job of our multisigners is to represent the community, and that’s something I would love to do.

For my whole career, I’ve been searching for a workplace that can welcome anyone who believes in the shared purpose, no matter their skills or experience. I’ve wanted to be part of a team that draws in inspiring people and accomplishes remarkable things. BanklessDAO could be that place. It’s going to take work, and it could take a long time, but it’s possible as long as we stick together.

I’d like to bring that spirit to the multisig, if you’ll have me.

Qualifications (i.e. proof of criteria above)

:white_check_mark: Recognition as a Level 2 Contributor of BanklessDAO.
I’ve been an L2 since Winter 2021

:white_check_mark: Active membership of BanklessDAO for at least one year.
I’ve been a member since Autum 2021

:white_check_mark: A previously held leadership position in the DAO (equivalent to Guild Coordinator, Project Champion, Grants Committee).
Grants Comittee Lead S4/S5. PM Guild Coordinator S7. Bankless Card Champion S3-present

:white_check_mark: Experience as a signer on a multi-signature wallet.
I’ve been a signer on at least 6 multisigs before now.

:white_check_mark: Current knowledge of BanklessDAO’s governance procedures.
I have written/edited several bDIPs, passed governance proposals pre-constitution, and contribute to the constitution workgroup in the Governance Department.

:white_check_mark: (optional) Should ideally have a Chippi .
See my discord pfp for proof :wink:

6 Likes