COLLAB claim process

I second this and this could be a nice template for future drops

2 Likes

I believe that bDAO has an opportunity to maximize the edge it has a center of defi knowledge and export that knowledge and educate all the other 99 NFT communities that are getting the COLLAB airdrop and will likely launch their own DAOs eventually.

I don’t know the exact form that would be but developing an ongoing and growing revenue stream from consulting, education, and thought leadership exists here.

COLLAB is an invitation to join with collab-land in building an interoperable social ecosystem, not just financial as all these NFT projects launch their own DAOS and look for experienced folks to guide the way and offer lessons learned.

The Collab.land Marketplace is the cornerstone of monetization and value capture for $COLLAB. Prices for miniapp extensions (to publish, review, install, templatize, etc.) directly installed to communities are set by the Collab DAO. $COLLAB has a very real value capture mechanism for a tool that will only continue to grow imo. The token exists to monetize the marketplace, and the DAO exists to govern it’s development.

Any efforts should be laser focused on developing around the marketplace and burgeoning ecosystem.

Collab.Land is offering a distribution pipeline for app developers to reach its 44k communities, all in one place.

I’d love to hear from consulting and @RunTheJewelz on this one.

1 Like

Marketplace info from collab.land https://twitter.com/Collab_Land_/status/1624993397479198720?t=KFngvKI0so9pec0slJ1IcQ&s=19

Hey @thinkDecade, @feems thank you for your comments,
The proposal ≈10% of the total funds for such initiatives, but I like @thinkDecade’s comment; we can use what you have mentioned to prioritising the distribution of those funds. as @iSpeakNerd mentioned, there is a huge opportunity as we could potentially work closely with 99 of other huge communities and provide them with services which we are good at, i.e. it immense knowledge in DeFi and governance.

2 Likes

Update: the proposal is already submitted to Collab.land, I’m investigating tools like 0xsplit and hedgies for permissionless allocation and lock up of tokens. suggestions on how to implement are awesome.

3 Likes

Am just getting on board and am pained i miss this.

1 Like