Complex onboarding

I am a newbie here and the initial steps made my head go round and round , it will be better if i document the onboarding process in a step wise manner activity after activity

3 Likes

Welcome! Please do document this and share your experience on how we can improve

3 Likes

I’d like to put together a temp check to see if bDAO would be interested in using catapult for onboarding (already in use at B Labs and BC).

It makes onboarding feel straightforward, shares easy to digest info, and there’s now a really neat member management element.

Would love your thoughts on it Jengajogo.

2 Likes

Thanks @Adz I think it’s definitely worth an experiment, we are discussing this further here Discord

@Jengajojo Why not look at all of the info and Data that has previously been collected from areas in the DAO first? Do we know what needs to be improved? Where we struggle? Do we know what we need?
I would think that the research Guild has collected platform related research @ernest_of_gaia @homie could you confirm?
Have we asked @thinkDecade or @marvel (no tag marvel) about the NJS survey responses or any relevant info they have?
What about the cNPS survey? Have we looked at the responses to identify common issues?
I wonder what is the point of continuous experiments in all areas if we never follow through with them?
Last step in an experiment is to analyze data and draw a conclusion. Have we done this? Where can we improve?
Right now, anyone can join the server and ask for a guest pass. There isn’t even a wait period between joining discord and joining bDAO server (yes, there used to be one) Any L2’s can also hand out guest passes at their own discretion/without reason. Although we would love to assume all L2’s have bDAO’s best interests in mind, we have seen this is not the case via the Coordinape Incident
As much as I want to move on from this, I sometimes wonder how many guest pass did Whales hand out? Do any of those “guest passes” now hold rolls within Guilds/Depts/Projects or L2 rolls?
It would seem ignorant of us to look the other way knowing this information. Taking into consideration that anyone can create an endless number of accounts and gain access to our forum, it would appear as though we are inviting sybil attacks from multiple angles.
It is our responsibility to fix this.

2 Likes