[Draft 2] Community Call Revamp for Season 3

Links what do you think of this suggestion for guild coordinators who don’t want to deal with the overhead? I agree that making a newsletter is too much for some guilds right now, which is why I included this. Part of the idea is to encourage guilds to make it easier for contributors in tough time zones to find work and stay updated. I think too many guilds rely on weekly meetings and CCs to provide updates, whereas finding an async method that is agnostic to time zones is necessary.

Action item for me: I’m going to reach out to guild coordinators to get their feedback—after scrolling through these comments I realize that not many coordinators have added their two bank.

For the accountability issue, you’re right in that Sidd and I were talking about engagement, not accountability. I think the accountability issue is more related to the Grants Committee and Subject Matter Expert discussion that Jake opened. Guilds remain accountable in that they are under review by GC/these new SME reps Jake is proposing…but I’m curious what you think. I like that you’re thinking about the “what ifs” of when a guild’s direction drifts further and further away from the DAO’s overall mission…but is the grants committee not a check on that? That’s a real question not rhetorical, I’m trying to figure it out :joy: