I'll be working part time at Bankless LLC

Hey folks! Earlier today, I accepted an offer to work part-time (20-30 hours a week) at Bankless LLC as an editor. A few reasons that I think this is a good strategic decision for myself and the DAO writ large:

• I need to earn a steady salary. I quit my job in May to work at the DAO full time and my savings are running low. I’d like to keep my crypto investments untouched because I’m a degen
  • Health insurance (waves in american)
  • Working with @0x_Lucas will free up his time to get involved in the DAO. Lucas is incredible with his knowledge and ability to deliver.
  • Having two active DAO members in the LLC will better align the LLC with the DAO’s operations.

The rest of my time will be at the DAO (another 20-30 hours a week). I will likely start around September 20th, though it’s not confirmed.

38 Likes

Way to go Frogmonkee! Happy 4 u when you are happy! Steady income and benefits are key to maintaining your health and flexibility! Degen on, man. Enjoy. Good move

3 Likes

Congrats Frog, you deserve it!!

1 Like

Congrats on the new position. You will be a great addition to the LLC team.

Congrats! Looking forward to you and Lucas crushing it even more with the DAO.

Awesome, ur editing chops are a huge win for HQ!

• Waves in frustrated American.
1 Like

Congrats @frogmonkee . Steady salary and health insurance add stability and improve focus and creativity.

Congrats Frog!

Bullish for all parties :frog: :rocket:

100% BullFrogish for Bankless!

1 Like

Congrats!!! I am following your lead soon. :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats ser, that’s awesome!