Hereby Kouros and I would like to propose the creation of a premium translation service marketed and implemented by BanklessDAO, offered to blockchain protocols and projects, aimed at constituting a new form of onchain revenue for the DAO and for those who will dedicate their time and skills.
The project will be built in three successive phases, in order to be able to start it as soon as possible even if in beta phase:
- Establishment of the team, consisting of one or two project owners who will later be assisted by managers (the number will be determined based on organizational needs);
- Definition of a fair remuneration for translators, team and the DAO;
- Selection of translators who guarantee their availability;
- Creation of the offering, both from the point of view of timing and costs;
- Logo and communication design;
- Check with Bankless LLC and DAO members to select the first blockchain protocols and projects to contact.
Estimate of the timing of implementation: 2 weeks.
- Implementation of a dedicated site, where customers can - by paying extra - have a section, reachable with a specific domain, where they historically keep all their communications both in the original language and in the translated versions.
Estimate of the timing of implementation: 6-8 weeks.
3. Social channel
- Creation of a social channel dedicated to DeFi users from all countries, to communicate the releases of all translations.
Estimate of the timing of implementation: 2-4 weeks.
Revenue model and revenues split model
The translation service team will create an offer based on ETH and DAI (other cryptocurrencies and tokens may also be agreed) to attract DeFi projects.
Revenues will be shared between the project team and Bankless DAO in a similar way to existing agreements (sale of NFT for example), deducting translators’ fees from the total. Payments to contributors will be made in the same currency as received from the client.
- Go on with it
- It is not useful for the DAO