Request for Coordinape Round Admins [DAO Dash]

Hello BanklessDAO Community!

Sometimes the best way to deal with the wild unruly nature of the markets and CT is to stay focused on building, which is what we’ve been doing at DAODash. We’ve been heads down building bots, pipes, datasets and testing our system on new servers. Here’s a sample of datasets our analysts have been building and analyzing.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 17.08.31

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 17.09.06

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 17.09.19

Each time we connect previously disconnected data sources, new insights get unlocked, like a puzzle slowly coming together. A crucial piece of the puzzle is understanding Coordinape data, which will enrich our datasets and give us insights DAO community and organizational health.

Currently, we are able to access only a subset of Coordinape data at BanklessDAO which gives us an incomplete view. This is partly the way the Coordinape API is structured, heavy on permission and less accessible for analysis.

As such members of DAODash can only access Coordinape rounds we’ve participated in directly. This restriction means we do not have insight into other pockets and corners of BanklessDAO and are therefore unable to complete the puzzle.

Therefore, we’d like to ask the BanklessDAO community for your help:

If you have administered a Coordinape round for your respective Guild, Project or any other Initiative, please leave a comment below or DM Paul (paul_apivat :black_flag:#3817), McKethanor (McKethanor :black_flag:#7319) or stop by the #dao-dash-channel so we can work with you to bring the data in your rounds into the fold.

We thank you in advance for your help in bringing us all more complete data. :pray: :pray: :pray:

p.s: :white_check_mark: We plan on providing constructive feedback to the Coordinape team and work with them to update their API structures so querying data is more intuitive for BanklessDAO, and other communities they are part of (separate forum post, stay tuned!)

6 Likes

Great initiative. I administer the Design Guild Coordinape. Let me know how I can help.

1 Like

Thank you much ser :pray: will reach out soon

Happy to help with access/data from the DAO-level Coordinape(s). :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Nym :pray: Putting you down on our list and will reach out for next steps.

I can help for AV Guild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you so much @Trewkat :pray: added your name to our list and will reach out with next steps soon!

1 Like