Role Analysis Study - Compensation System

Title: Role Analysis Study - Compensation System
Author: @senad.eth
Squad: @saulthorin @AboveAverageJoe @iSpeakNerd @senad.eth
Date created: Nov 18th, 2022
Date posted: Nov 18th, 2022

SUMMARY

I’m brining a post from #dao-general to forums to support information distribution.

I’m currently advising Xiaowen Chen (PhD), Assistant Professor in Industrial/Organizational Psychology & Director of Big Data Lab for Organizational Effectiveness from the university of kentucky and her master students in the process of conducting a role analysis project for BanklessDAO. What we’re aiming toward is the development of a qualification and necessity framework for roles to be prioritized in terms of compensation. The role holder analysis study is a specific branch of the main compensation system.

The group of students & professor involved discord handles are enclosed below:

Students, reaching out to guild/department coordinators
Molly mollysimmons#2040
Eiizabeth elizabethscurtis#2819
Hayden HaydenNelson2024#0343
Students, reaching out to governance coordinators
Cora CoraH_18#8634
Tamia MiaT224#6850
Anna annakathrinap#9829
The professor
Xiaowen CeciliaC#3939
4 Likes

Check out my wacky new system for compensating role-holders out of the Podcast Hatchery:
https://forum.bankless.community/t/podcast-hatchery-s6-grants-propos

@EriDAO The link in your post appears broken.

I must have missed this somehow @senad.eth. This seems very interesting. I read this “big Data” lab for organizational effectiveness will be in Boston this month. Will you be with them? Asking because (if the thick Massachusetts accent didn’t give it away) I am from right around there. I just may go pick her big data filled brain!!