Season 5 - Grants Committee Election Submissions

Discord ID

Ap0ll0517🏴#5781

Reason for applying

The Grants Committee is the backbone of BanklessDAO. By funding projects and guilds, the GC helps foster and cultivates the growth of the DAO. There are some difficult discussions concerning the DAO’s trajectory, and I would like to be included in some of the conversations which are directly impacting the future of the DAO. I think I possess the skills and qualifications of a trustworthy steward.

Qualifications

I am a Level 2 Contributor and have been active in the DAO since inception. I have held roles such as Secretary and Treasurer within different guilds and varying projects. I have been an owner on many multi-sigs. In fact, I helped many of the DAO’s multi-sig wallets get sponsored by Parcel to avoid paying gas fees. I always have the best interest of the DAO in mind and I try to remain objective and fair in my decision making. My fellow peers can attest that I have a direct yet compassionate way of communicating. My interpersonal skills will help the GC maintain transparent communication with the DAO at large. I feel like my soft and hard skills are a perfect match for the rigorous responsibilities of the GC.

Sponsors

thinkDecade :black_flag:#7181

Quietfox#2574

nonsensetwice.ethᵍᵐ🏴(nonsensetwice#3475)

hirokennelly.ethᵍᵐ🏴#0001

7 Likes