Bankless DAO constitution

I wrote a bit about baking in chain agnostic and non-maxi values here: Non-Ethereum chains - Inclusion as big as our vision

Some of this might fit in the constitution in the form of a statement of values. Let me know if there is interest in doing this.

I also think that we could refine the mission further. I like that this first section was pulled from RSA’s email introducing the DAO. I just think the mission can be distilled. RSA’s 10 Things about a DAO from May 7 distinguishes the goals of the DAO, which are narrower and focused on curation of talent and contribution, from the goals of the broader Bankless community, which has the broadest goals of equality and financial revolution.

I wonder if we could create a simple vision statement which captures the broader goals of Bankless, and then use the mission statement to specify how the DAO specifically achieves the vision.

Vision: One Billion Bankless.
Mission: Bankless DAO coordinates and curates talent and contribution to propagate Bankless media, culture, and education, driving adoption of bankless money systems including Ethereum, DeFi, and Bitcoin.

What do you think? I’m trying to pull together the threads of both of these emails from RSA about the goal of the DAO.

3 Likes