Behold#1783: Tech, Dynamic Content, Governance
The Psych Guy (IST)#8880: Dynamic Content
Quietfox#2574: Dynamic Content
Improve the onboarding experience in BanklessDAO
Building a more personalized onboarding experience (content + content delivery)
Figuring out minimum viable content to get a new member ready to contribute/participate
Scaling New Joiner Session and handing off to Education Guild
Translation of non-dynamic to 5 most requested languages
Deploying Dynamic Content to the First Quest bot
- Deploying Dynamic Content to the First Quest bot
- In Season 3, we had a focus to deploy our dynamic content to a web app. Our key partner for this had delays throughout the course of Season 3, and upon reaching beta, we discovered that essential FQ needs (Discord login, Survey and Conditional Logic gates) were yet to be implemented.
- After observing other DAO’s experiment with onboarding platforms external to Discord, we are lowering our prioritization of moving the delivery of our onboarding content to an external platform.
- Pass off useful onboarding data to Talent Coordinator and integrate bounties into the onboarding flow
- Over Season 3, the FQ working group has decided that the scope of First Quests is to intercept a user once they enter the discord, and handoff that user to organized contribution efforts like working on bounties or being placed into projects by talent coordinators.
- Dynamic content includes the ability to ask short form response questions to users as they onboard. We will work with talent coordinators to determine what data we can collect from users while they onboarding to facilitate their placement into appropriate projects or tasks.
- Bring analytics and data into our decision making
- Since FQ inception, we’ve been busy working through easily identifiable issues with onboarding. That is no longer the case, and we’ll need analytics (and user interviews) to continue to incrementally improve the onboarding experience.
- I agree with FQ priorities for season 4
- I do not agree with FQ priorities for season 4
The team is currently calculating the funding spent this season and will add on this post with the funding request at a later date.
On a side note, if you feel you can contribute, please DM any of the champions and join our weekly calls.
------------------ Update with Budget Information ----------------------
At the time of drawing up this budget (04/18/21), we have enough funds in the FQ multi-sig to cover this budget request, so we will not require a disbursement from the treasury.
- I agree that an additional 124,200 BANK from the FQ multi-sig should be authorized to fund ongoing activities
- I do not agree