Analytics Guild would like to invite everyone to check out the proposed Analytics Guild Roles for Season 2. This is an invitation to learn how we will work within the Analytics Guild and DAO next season. If folks would like to become involved in supporting these roles and helping with Analytics Guild initiatives, then please feel free to attend the Weekly Sync and learn how to participate, work with, or request our services. Here is a Quick synopsis from our Season 2 Proposal! We will be holding nominations and elections in the coming weeks, this is a great time to get involved!!
Guild Coordinator -
- Manages the Notion page and meeting minutes
- Contributes and coordinates any newsletter updates.
- Documents new and existing tools
- Focalizes onboarding
- Maintains awareness of all projects and activities in the guild
Analytics Ambassador -
- Intra-DAO coordinator for partnerships and sales opportunities
- Identify areas to collaborate with other DAOs to create new solutions for Web3
- Write grant proposals and project pitches
- Coordinate with Business Development
- Create new use cases, data visualizations, and prototypes to showcase the power of BanklessDAO analytics
Guild Captain -
- Create and update SQL queries
- Create new queries and reports
- Manage intake and github repository
- Gather requirements for new projects and data queries
- Train others to use DAO Dash and other data tools
First Mate -
- Senior data engineer, developer, and auditor
- Supports application development and documents new softwares
- Works with Analytics Ambassador to intake new use cases and develop out working prototypes
*are the data analysts and specialists who donate their time and talent in ad-hoc or agile fashion.
*Data Analysts are guild members, skilling up, who provide value that was unplanned or not accounted for in season budgeting.
Become a Swashbuckler #analytics-start-here