The "How to DAO" Book

Hi, I’d be available to help with a part of the book!

(also on a side note, if you want actual feedback instead of bias confirming, please make the “no” option sound reasonable).

I’ve never asked this, but have been meaning to–who owns the Bankless intellectual property? The name, logos, etc–does HQ/LLC own these, or does the DAO?

1 Like

Fantastic idea! Much needed as you say. First mover advantage would be great for Bankless. I wonder whether, due to the fast-developing nature of this space, there could be an online easily-updateable as well as e-book and printed versions. Alternatively, introduce the high level benefits and concepts in the book, and ever-evolving processes and tools online. For example, How to DeFi is only one year old, is a great book, but is already slightly dated. Reminds me of Seth Godin wanting to publish the world’s biggest directory of websites - then realising that, by the time it was published, it would be out of date!

1 Like

Also would love to see more types of DAO breakdown - Social DAO, Defi DAO etc, more on user engagement etc.

That’s really a great idea! But I have not seen that the translation prepared in the plan. Perhaps translation version can be synchronous as well.

Love the proposal Puncar and Justice!

3 Likes

I’m excited about this project. Great proposal guys.

3 Likes

How it started: :point_up_2:
How it’s going: https://how-to-dao.xyz/

1 Like