Web 3 Professionals (Podcast & Media Project)

Congratulations @feems and the rest of the project team on coming this far.

I’d have a few questions with regards to this proposal and I hope you can help me find answer to them:

• How many ‘short clips’ do you expect can be created based on the upcoming interviews? Is there a number of short clips created from the 5 interviews you already conducted that can be taken as orientation?

• Can you be a bit more specific about the length of the articles the project team wants to publish? I think a ‘number x ±10%’ might be appropriate? What do you think?

• Furthermore, where do you plan to publish the articles? Using mirror may make you eligible for more infrastructure grants as it would unlock and ‘public good component’ to your project.

• Can you elaborate a bit more on how the funds for marketing & AV guild coordinatoion are going to be used? What are the responsibilities that constitute the budget requested?

• Can you be more specific about the KPIs and state numbers that support these metrics? For example how many youtube views do you expect in total/episode after season 6 etc.?

• What’s the path towards self-sovereignty for this project? Is it sponsorship? If yes, when do you expect to land the first sponsorship?

• Have you thought about joining podcast hatchery’s Incubator/Accelerator program course to bootstrap this project? Podcast hatchery supports "podcast development for content creators, within the DAO, to support logistics, design, production, research, writing, and distribution of podcasts." Working hatchery and other podcast formats like bounty hunter and/or making bank might help increasing viewership and landing sponsorship earlier.

I’m looking forward to more details. I do share the general sentiment in the comment section, a lovely initiative with a squad capable of getting stuff done!