Authors; Editors: Crown; Spirited, anointingthompson1.eth, Vibrantty
Date created: 05/04/2023
Date posted: 07/04/2023
Wallet surplus: nil
Funds requested: 717,920 BANK
Multisig: Eth:0xb40f4ce59dA4A0B6D10aE605E10FD4E6ca9Ed4AeMultisig link
Multisig signers: crown, ernest of gaia, think, salman, cryptodad, yonks, nfthinker
Table of Contents
- MISSION & VALUE ALIGNMENT
- FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS
- GUILD MEMBERS
- NEXT STEPS
The Purpose of the DAOLationships Guild is to teach Guild members how to build reciprocal relationships with DAOPlomats and to teach DAOPlomats how to build a reciprocal relationship with DAO members and external bodies.
In previous seasons, we had our focus on talent development. In Season 7, we shifted our main focus to exporting and utilizing these talents outside and within the DAO, also, we started the guild kanban board on dework to set up bounties, to be able to determine contributors in their different tiers of work before the end of the season.
We’ve also started the BDAO taskforce, created with the objective of promoting social listening, creating an avenue for members to utilize daolationship skills in projects and communities in the ecosystem, while earning reward for work done.
We’ve also been able to adopt initiatives, projects and ideas that will help further our agenda this season and in seasons to come, these are:
- We’ve been able to get more folks involved in the guild’s governance and decision making processes by introducing attendance quizzes after governance calls.
- In a bid to achieve the aforementioned, we’ve adopted SPECT, a product that help us administer quiz after meetings, where members that take it and answers the minimal correct answers get an NFT, with the goal to help us achieve better activity levels and ensure involvement in the what is being discussed and decisions being made during weekly syncs and Governance call, this ideas has also made members involvement in coordinape easily justifiable.
- Creation of the BanklessDao BizDev email and Twitter account to help promote our demos and activities that relate BizDev in the ecosystem, going forward, we aim to generate revenue with our demo through sponsorships. (method WIP)
- In a bid of making active contributor determination easier, we are working on implementing the Membership Tier structure.
- We had the chance to onboard and export talents to the workforce at this time.
- We onboarded 5 new members for periods 1 and 2 of season 7 and created an onboarding form for new members to help us track and understand what they expect from the guild.
- We held several Demos, with various products, projects and DAO’s representatives, some of these includes: Illuvium, Slice, Origin Protocol, Piggi Demo, Vertex Protocol, RemitDAO, Spect demo, Supercluster labs, Lomads, Resonate Finance, Slice, Praise Bot, Gritti, CopperX
- We were able to assist Jaris with the bDAO task force initiative.
- Transformed Talent Coordination office hours into talent management hours where we strategize and come up with ideas for how to further the guild purpose, we also held education workshops.
The aforementioned efforts has made it possible for us to ascertain active members in the guild, these folks have met at least one of these criterias: qualified for coordinape, contributing as a role holder, contributing in governance and administrative ideas, discussions and decisions, attended at least 50% of meetings held so far, voted governance polls that has helped us make decisions in the guild. Using these metrics, we currently have 31 active members, below is a table showing the active members in the guild so far.
MISSION & VALUE ALIGNMENT
Recently, One of our main focus has been to further export talents intra/cross guild-wise using the Task Force created in season 7 with the objective to promote social listening methods to boost engagement and create partnerships for external organizations. We are working with several projects (Governator, Hedgey Finance, rep3, IDriss, and Thrivecoin) who are all partners with BanklessDAO in order to build a track record, before landing paid clients.
Our mission is to assist our client’s in becoming the top project for their sector in terms of social engagement and by mentioning their project in relevant conversations on Twitter that utilizes keywords relating to their project and sector. This will help bring positive PR to the Bankless brand, and create more opportunities for useful collaborations.
Hosting Demo’s allows us to grow our CRM with well-established products, which will lead to revenue generating opportunities for the DAOlationships Guild and BanklessDAO Treasury through the bDAO Task Force. These projects have a chance to become potential clients, as relationships are established with the Demo presenter, giving us an opportunity to provide a Social Listening Marketing Campaign for them.
16 * (21,000 + 770* 31)
Our total ask, based on the formula is; 717,920 BANK
254,938 BANK is the current balance of our wallet, at the end of the season, we will be left with nothing, as it has all been accounted for.
And for other tokens, here’s an image showing other tokens in our wallet:
Third party funding, sponsorships, external revenue: Presently, there is no external revenue or fundings received.
The table above shows a list of our active contributors. Their contributions are incentivised by rewarding the completed tasks as well as monthly Coordinape epoch.
All of these members have met at least one of these criterias below, as it is what we used in gauging active contributors so far:
- Attending and participating in meetings
- Taking and passing attendance quizzes after meetings
- Taking ownership of tasks using your respective task board
- Qualifying for coordinape
- Successfully delivery of tasks assigned to members
- Voting on polls, roles, and any decisions affecting the projects’ & working groups
- Creating and/or editing content to be used internally or externally
- Participating in the development of guild initiative i.e. education programs
- Brainstorming and contributing to the creative process.
- Contributing to discussions on proposals in progress
The active membership list will be updated at the end of the season.
Looking Forward to Season 8
One of our main focus in Season 8 will be to further export talents intra/cross guild-wise using the task force created in season 7 with the objective to promote social listening, and working with a lot of projects and communities in the ecosystem to make them heard, while members earn reward for their work.
We’ll also look to have fully Implemented the membership tier system, which will help improve membership accountability and involvement in doing beneficial daolationship stuff. Also, we’ll look into attracting more DEMO’s, partnership and collaboration that will be valuable and useful for the guild and the DAO with the help of the social media publicity that we aim to achieve with the newly created BIZDEV email and twitter accounts.
We plan to continue the use of Dework to set up and track bounties which are centered around AV work for our Demo sessions, weekly recaps and detailed note-taking during weekly meetings and discovery calls to set up partnerships and relationships. Also, Dework will be used to track membership activities and we aim to use it to determine the level of activeness of non-role holders per period, which will be considered for coordinape, and at the end of the season, help determine active members.
Please, state your reason for disagreement if you do not support the proposal
- Yes, I agree to this proposal
- No, I do not agree to this proposal
- I abstain, but I am aware my vote is needed to meet quorum