Developers Guild Season 7 Funding Request Draft 3

Thank you, can you please tell us the exact amount of liabilities the guild has till the start of S7?

I am currently working on a review of the budget and I will post shortly.

Which project am I championing that is dev-related? Can you show me where this is documented in Notion so I can see other people with the same status as me?

In my opinion, guilds should be opt-in, so being given active member status when I did not opt-in feels kinda strange to me. For PM guild I could say, “Any project champion is also a PM, and is therefore an active member” and pick up 30 new members, but are these members doing anything for the guild?

Exactly this!

bDAO is spewing $BANK towards the various guilds and departments at a much worse rate than the amount of channels in the bDAO discord!

3 Likes

I’m guessing its through Bankless Card. I’m pretty sure that me, you, nonsense, Icedcool and James all belong in the same category as I’ve never seen any of us attend the weekly sync. And from this list, I only recognize about 7 people that are really developers, the rest looks like admin and people i’m not too familiar with.

Thank you for updating the request.

Couple of points:

1. The guild organizer and talent coordinator salaries are 91,000 which is higher than 65,000 which is the max allocation for these roles.

2. You have pointed to the fact that there are 31 ‘active’ members, but the comment from @links clearly shows that that is not true for atleast 1 person.

Can you please help us understand how you have arrived at this conclusion and which members are deemed as active from being project champions?

Finally, the claim is that

will be left over. But I cannot find an explanation on where the remaining 600K BANK in the multi-sig will be spent? Can you please help us with this?

2 Likes