Proposal of agreement between BanklessDAO and Mask.io

Let’s move forward with this. What’s a dedicated marketing campaign look like? Will there be regular ad space involved, and will it have an expiration? Should we download now or is there some metrics he’ll be looking for that we should stick to for analytics?
All ahead full!

4 Likes

Ive been using MASK.IO from day one and saw how they are working… honestly they are good and unique in their own way… i would like to see this partnership.

2 Likes

Greaat coopperation.Mask is really useful in twitter,hope both of you succeed.

2 Likes

I will draft some ideas for the marketing campaign and discuss them in the Guild (and with Mask.io of course).
We should first check LLC idea about it (Mask.io asked about their involvement) before proceeding, I will go on with it today.

1 Like

Any step towards making the DAO and all its features more user friendly is only a plus. I would love to see this partnership go ahead in the hopes that TradFi users and the non-banked find it easier to onboard and participate in the ecosystem.

2 Likes

Super idea. Would love to see this move forward.

2 Likes

I definitely like the direction, but I want to caution us against making promises on behalf of the LLC. Naturally, we’ll ask the LLC but it still puts them in a position to accept or deny something the DAO wants. If we set precedent that working with the DAO is a backdoor to get onto the Bankless LLC network, we’ll diminish our own value. Thoughts? @0x_Lucas @luke_spotlong

Marketing guild will help with the campaign 110%

4 Likes

I completely agree. I probably should have emphasized more that the LLC and the DAO are distinct and independent entities, which can share many purposes but not necessarily interdependent.
My wish was to indicate fully what was requested to the DAO and clarify that, regardless of the independent decisions of LLC, the DAO would find a point of agreement mask.io.

I therefore want to reiterate these fundamental points:

• BanklessDAO and Bankless LLC are separate entities with distinct and non-interdependent decision-making processes
  • Regardless of the decisions of LLC, the DAO (given the overwhelming support obtained by the proposal) will try to close the agreement with Mask.io
  • the added value that BanklessDAO would bring to Mask.io is enormous regardless of the possible involvement of Bankless LLC, for which I acted as a messenger without requiring any commitment
2 Likes

Thanks @Grendel for this proposal!

The DAO is more than welcome to move forward on this (obviously).

On the LLC front, we will discuss this internally over the next week. I’ll dm you on Discord but we’d probably need a more detailed outline of the promotion you’re looking for from the LLC.

1 Like

Ah I see. If this is a general partnership with Mask and the DAO, then definitely. Taylor has been actively engaged in our DAO for a while and the product is awesome.

1 Like

Taylor from Mask Network here, great to see the enthusiasm from the bankless community. Also good to learn the distinction between the dao and llc. Let’s make this happen together!

3 Likes

sorry im a crypto noob, never used mask.io, but sounds like a totally good idea.

Later on, we can also build on some modules to share with users how to use the app on our education guild learning web app.

1 Like

Great(太棒了), Great to see Mask.io to collabrate with Bankless DAO, I got some friends from Mask.io.

1 Like

Great proposal. I would love to see this move to the implementation stage, will gladly give a 100% backing to this proposal.

1 Like

Haven’t used Mask either @angyts - maybe someone familiar can give a quick overview of how they are using day to day? This will help frame the proposal a bit better for those unfamiliar with the protocol.

I just noticed this doesn’t follow the proposal template. I’m going to move this over to #general

Thanks for the support. This proposal will be reformat in order to follow the template.

1 Like

New proposal submission link:

Moving to #archive
Please reply if you’d like it reopened

No need, I posted it again following the correct template so this one can be archived. Thanks!!