Switch to Forem

Have we thought about switching to Forem? I have used it in other communities in the past and have had several calls with the folks over there and talk about their vision and road map. It is looking very bullish for web3 communities and communities in general. Here’s an example of a great community built on it → Dev Community. Here is a link to other examples you can search through → Here.

The Forem team also said they would be willing to give Bankless DAO a live demo for those interested. They can answer all questions and really flesh out all of the different functionalities for different use cases.

The communication on this platform seems to be a much more cohesive experience. It is also customizable to the community’s liking with different plugins and configs. We could integrate embedded html, twitter, video content, etc. What are people’s thoughts on this. If people are interested, please vote below.

• I would like to switch to using Forem as a platform to host Bankless Communication
  • I would NOT like to switch to using Forem as a platform to host Bankless Communication
  • I am open to switching to using Forem but have comments and / or questions

0 voters

1 Like

Moving to archive. Please reply to reopen.