Bankless DAO Ombuds - Vote for the new member!

Election of a new Bankless DAO Ombuds member, who will substitute Eagle (elected in the Grants Committee).

BACKGROUND

The community has voted in favor of the establishment of a Bankless DAO Ombuds 2. The Ombuds office is an informal, impartial, independent, neutral and confidential place for community members to address concerns. Members may contact the Ombuds office to report any forms or types of abuse, dysfunctions, shortfalls, delays, violations concerning the functioning of the DAO. The Ombuds office is composed by 5 members.

Eagle has been elected to the Grants Committee for Season 2. Due to the incompatibility with the role of Ombuds member, he has to leave his position.

SPECIFICATION

Two members applied for the position. Please vote for one of the candidates! Voting closes on October 30, 11:59 pm.

• mgoesdistance
  • DieSchwarzeKatze

0 voters

1 Like

Thanks @Eagle ! Reposting my bio from the previous thread, for those who might still be wondering who tf this dude is :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in crypto since 2014, full time since early this year. Currently a governance & finance council member at JennyDAO, Bankless Level 3 member and active contributor here on the forum, member of various other DeFi DAOs and holder of a large number of shitcoins. Very bullish on Bankless so happy to offer myself up for this role. GMT +8 time zone, if that helps with more global coverage.

2 Likes

Thanks all,

I have decided to secede to @mgoesdistance for this role. Congratulations.

1 Like

Moving to archive. Please reply to reopen.