Authors: jengajojo.eth, feems
GM Bus has requested sponsorship from BDAO for the DAO to become an official partner with perks listed below, here is there proposal reference: GM Bus and Green Pill Trailer - Season 1
This proposal is requesting additional funds to manage the media coverage outlined within our partnership agreement but also other activities that will assist in BDAO supporting their education initiative.
The total ask is 92000 BANK.
This also aligns with the BDAO global events goal - which is to be present in global events which are aligned to the Bankless values, we have the opportunity to reach a wider audience and showcase the fantastic work which is being done by talented contributors at crypto conferences.
The GM bus will cultivate awareness of the regenerative nature of decentralization and the POWER of open source ecosystems, while boosting visibility of our individual sponsors.
By appearing IRL, the gm bus creates the opportunity to connect directly with communities outside of the crypto echo chamber.
Things We Do
Decentralized Dance parties
Social Media Campaign
Educating communities to shift the “crypto” narrative towards a friendly and welcoming environment for mainstream future adoptoooooors.
The GM Bus which is funded by MetaCartel, Gitcoin and supported by other aligned communities in the regen crypto space.
Web3 is hard for newbies to understand. Scams and shitcoins are everywhere. Anons talk about the mystical metaversa on twitter but it’s hard to grasp these things IRL. So folks at GM Bus have decided to travel the road, meet people in different cities and raise awareness on ground about
- the regenerative nature of decentralisation
- the POWER of open source ecosystems, while
- Opportunity to connect directly with communities outside of the crypto echo chamber.
Dweb - Camp Navaro, San Francisco California. 24th Sept
- Visions of a Web3 enabled Future, guided 3 day workshop with 800 attendees of Dweb Camp.
Hack Summit SF San Francisco California.
- A 2-Day Blockchain Summit For Developers.
MCON 2 - Evans School Denver, Colorado
- Live recording with Kevin Owocki, producing episodes of the https://greenpill.party inside the GREEN PILL mobile podcast studio
SMARTCON - Manhattan , New York.
- After Hours event with a physical activation opportunity, including interviews with leaders in the Blockchain ecosystem attending Mesari Mainnet.
According to the agreement (3 interviews and a trailer) we will be able to ask the GM bus to stop at any location. To ensure we have the proper coverage and AV talent for the interviews we will conduct our media coverage at events where BDAO will be heavily present including;
- ETH Denver 2023
- Permissionless 2023
- MCON 2023
GM BUS SQUAD
Creative director and artist at DAOpunks and Bankless DAO Founder of Buy Back Our Attention - media spaces for public good
Global event curator & Chief Operations at MetaCartel, Community organizer of MCON. Focused on regenerative local economies.
Advertising Producer at Creative Cantina. Passionate about transforming the ad industry into a positive sum game.
Creator of DAOpunks and Twitter MemeLord
MISSION & VALUES ALIGNMENT
The GM bus initiative aligns with Bankless DAO in mission and values through;
- Creating awareness of crypto to the general public through education
- Onboarding new people into the space - through meeting people IRL outside of the crypto echochamber
- Helping the Bankless nation reach new communties that don’t know about the Unparalleled digital content avaliable.
- Increasd exposure to other likeminded projects, as well as activation opportunities to solicit bDAO products.
This partnership brings multiple mutually beneficial elements:
- Develop stronger relationship with MetaCartel and their community
- Boost the visibility of Bankless DAO
- Make the Bankless movement reach new markets where people don’t know about our digital content products
SCOPE OF WORK
Perks for Partners
Joint Recognition in the awareness campaign, being a permanent founder of GM Bus, launching Season #1 with branded swag, sponsor logos minted on the bus and homepage. Including links to resources or sign-ups for your community.
GM Bus appears at an event of your choice anytime during the next Seasons (Season #1 Choices Supersede NFT holders power)
NFTs for Sponsors = NFTs holders have the governance power over where the bus goes in Season #2 ( Season 1 holders have equal shares in Season 2 location choices)
Pre-minted NFTs go to Season #1 supporters, as well as Season #2, & #3, at no cost, Season #1 sale goes live, funds power Season #2.
Affiliation with conversations, impacting an intentional future of crypto.
All logos and partner affiliation highlighted in press release, local and national
articles distributed through our PR partners YAP Global.
BanklessDAO will support this project in the following ways;
- Record 3 interviews with the GM Bus folks
- Publish interviews on BDAO Youtube
- Publish a Twitter thread on BanklessDAO Twitter page about GM Bus
- Retweet 10 tweets from the GM bus twitter channel and generally interact with posts made by the GM bus twitter page
- Create a final video trailer (30-45 seconds) of the GM Bus of all the 3 coverage events
- Provide design files for education material and BDAO promotional material
In order to ensure smooth coordination of these deliverables within bDAO and ensure the right communication channels with bDAO, we suggest having a project manager assigned to this project.
The project manager for the entire project will be Feems, who is the partnership manager for MCON 2022. The deliverables for the project manager include:
- Coordinating with all parties to ensure all milestones and deliverables are met
- Be the BDAO contact for the GM Bus team
- Coordinate with all relevant guilds and talent for execution
- Coordinating with the Global events team to see which BDAO members would be at the GM stops ( to conduct interviews)
- Submitting the final report
We will be recognized as an official media partner on their website and announced on social media
FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS + SUCCESS METRICS OR KPIS
The cost for the BDAO global events team to fulfill the media and promo ask;
- Project management: 30,000 BANK
- Interview/ Recording (would be responsible for acquiring the recording material): 12,000 BANK
- AV Team (Post Production): 25,000 BANK
- Marketing Guild: ‘10,000 BANK
- Education collateral/branding: 15,000
The total ask is 92000 BANK.
The amount is for all the work for season 1 of GM Bus, which can be distributed upon delivery of each event.
All relevant teams/guild representatives were consulted in order to plan effective execution and get accurate funding amounts.
SUCCESS METRICS OR KPIS
GM Bus Team
- Social media enagagement.
- Communities reached.
- DAO’s created.
- Number of views from interviews on our Youtube channel
- Number of engagements from our social posts on the coverage
- Number of Twitter followers
- GM Bus S1 NFTs for the DAO treasury
Let’s Make it to Grants Committee!
- Let’s Go - Yes
- No (please add comments as to why)