Language based channel re-organization

UPDATE Nov 20, 2021

Seeing the below results, alongside with this draft, I believe that it is best to leave the current lineup of Nation-State channels as is and not pursue the idea of reorganizing the bDAO channels, at this time.

Earlier this week I sat in with the bDAO Analytics Guild during their weekly meeting and tried to attain the current language demographics of the bDAO. Analytics guru @McKethanor was able to do some computer-assisted wizardry on my inquiry and as this chart clearly shows, English is currently the predominant native tongue of the bDAO membership.

English speaking bDAO members represent some 92.9% of the total bDAO membership.

Second on the list is our French-speaking bDAO members, representing 1.2% of the approximately 20,000 members of the bDAO.

A suggestion for bDAO members who may feel their language may be a barrier to partaking in being an active bDAO member, please do not let this be a barrier to your participation in the bDAO.

FYI - Using the “thread” feature, available to use through the DIscord app, is a great way to keep conversations focused and concise. In the case of a language issue, utilizing a “thread” would be of great use as a way to communicate in a language of your preference.

Charts showing the current language demographics of the bDAO:

bDAO language demographics minus English speaking members.

1 Like