Legal Guild Season 7 Budget Proposal
LEGAL GUILD MULTISIG: 0x984eC14dc726B75cA3eb6A94C64D165D37EA823e
The Legal Guild requests 683,000 BANK as funding for Season 7.
SUMMARY OF SEASON 6 BASED ON OUR SEASON 6 BUDGET PROPOSAL
The Legal Guild advanced significantly during Season 6, where one of our main focuses was to re-structure the guild, we are working on updating our governance documentation, on attracting new members to the Guild from different jurisdictions, the Legal Guild has continuous growth in Social Media as a reference within the Legal Sector outside BanklessDAO.
Please find below part of the areas that the Legal Guild focused on:
- 2 monthly Twitter Spaces were held in Season 6. TW Spaces in other languages have been implemented, the first one was in Spanish. Our followers have increased by 40% since the beginning of the Season. You can reach our Twitter account using the following link: https://twitter.com/Legal_BDAO
- We are currently undergoing an Internal restructuring of the Guild with the goal to increase productivity, and have a higher engagement of the members.
Role restructuring proposal
- Continuously served as a Talent Pool for Decentralized Law Newsletter.
- A research group DAO Mergers and Acquisitions has been initiated.
- Onboarded new members to the Guild, thanks to our active presence on Social Media. Also, please find the ones onboarded by our Onboarding team in the following document.
- Advancements in Crypto Nomads Project Contributor Guidelines & Format (nomad)
- Advancements in the Legal Wrappers Project bDAO Legal Entity Project Process & Goals
- Partnership with Blockchain Lawyers Group, and continuing our Partnership with Polygon Village Vouchers.
- New episodes from our Podcast
PLANS & GOALS FOR SEASON 7
- We have seen LinkedIn could be a great space to interact with lawyers who are currently involved in the Web3 space, our plan for Season 7 is to grow our Social Media Platforms to Linkedin.
- Partnership with Legal Womxn in Blockchain which aims to educate female legal professionals on crypto, blockchain, and Web3. The project is targeting underrepresented communities of women who might not have had equal opportunities to get this type of education.
The initiative aims to address the gender gap in the industry, and the lack of legal professionals. The partnership between the Guild and the Project would work together on creating the necessary educational material, which the Guild could use to create its own education for Web2 lawyers joining the Guild. The course would be open to anyone.
- We will start collaborating with BanklessDAO Spanish in writing articles and being speakers at their events, on the legal aspects of Web3, this will also be implemented in other languages.
- Finalize the internal restructuring of the Guild.
- We also plan to embark on a role-holder restructuring. Responsibilities will be better defined with monthly KPIs. This is in order to ensure more output and productivity from our role-holders. We plan to test new roles and tasks for these roles in Season 7.
- We will continue to hold a minimum of 2 Twitter Spaces per month. Twitter spaces in other languages will also be held at regular intervals as we want to expand our reach.
- Continue with the ongoing projects from the Legal Guild. Plus as we currently have new members with fresh ideas, for Season 7 we expect to have new initiatives emerge from the Guild, and plan to fund them internally.
BUDGET REQUEST FOR SEASON 7 ($ BANK)
In order for the Legal Guild to continue its growth, new bounties will be required for Season 7, that’s why we are adding a budget for it.
The amount the Legal Guild is requiring is 683,000 BANK.
We define our Active Member Criteria as described in our Governance Framework, based on it we currently have 41 Active Members, the ones you can find in the following document: Members List Legal guild
Based on it, the maximum budget for the Legal Guild is the following:
260,000 BANK base role-holder salaries
13,000 BANK Notion Admin
41 members x 10,000 BANK = 410,000 BANK
Total: 683,000 BANK
The budget intends to be used as follows:
Legal Guild Coordinator: 84,000
Project Manager: 84,000
Growth manager: 84,000
Treasury and Budget Manager: 36,000
Welcome Specialist: 36,000
Information Catalyst: 36,000
Notetaker and POAP Distributor: 36,000
Notion Admin: 13,000
Bounties, projects, and rewards: 301,000
Thank you and see you in Season 7!