Season 8 Budget Proposal - Marketing Department

Hi @Mr_V @Ornella
Through the review, I happen to notice this transaction Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan
Between marketing guild and DAOlationships. Can you help me understand that transaction please and thank you

I forgot to quote in my previous answer.

Sure, that’s the respective payment for the DAOlationships layer of an external campaign. As Marketing Department we’ve been able to provide impactful campaigns that connect several of the offerings we have in BanklessDAO, with interested parties, these media outlets include:

Curated customized articles collaborating with Bankless Publishing
Social media content strategy and content creation through the Marketing Department
Digital events on Twitter Spaces and demos collaborating with DAOlationships
Interviews and on-site content collaborating with BanklessDAO Global Events

We hope to continue expanding intra-guild and department collaboration to make our media impact better, and stronger :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks @Ornella Where can I see all of the Marketing Departments Accounting?
cc: @Mr_V @sandeepdas9179 @Oluwasijibomi.
Grants Committee is reviewing budgets today.

Hey, @Sprinklesforwinners. Here is the macro-view: bDAO Marketing Guild Budget Season 7

If you want to deep-dive into the transactions, feel free to check it out on etherscan or ask me if you have a specific question.

Thanks. Grants Committee funds at 1,000 BANK/hr. To approve the budget, that is what we need to see. I know that is more of a micro view. But in order to build a sustainable economy using the BANK token, we need to look at funding on the micro level.

You can look at our dework board to figure out more about the individual bounties: https://app.dework.xyz/banklessdao/board

Depending on the asset’s complexity, the content manager defines the bounty within the limitations of the monthly bounty pot: Production of a short-video 4k BANK, an Insta carousel post 1.5k, Writing a Twitter thread 2.5k BANK

TBH, I don’t think it’s always strictly 1k BANK per hour. Some work is also hard to put into “time”. The output should be paid, not the time needed. However, we are probably not far off this average.

1 Like